- Ephesians 3:20.
- The North Wind (The Tin Train Book 2)?
- Hoekstra's Day by Day by Grace (May 2nd)!
- Bible Search.
- Page Not Found.
- White Christian Domination: when will it end.
- Funding the Humanities Ph.D.: The Grad Students Guide to Grants & Fellowships.
Then I begin to think about the fact that all of us as human beings want to be recognized and thanked for at least some of the things we do for others. We serve our children, our spouse, other family members, our communities, our brothers and sisters in the Lord, etc. Every once in a while, we like to be thanked. But what about the Holy Spirit, who is working in you right now?
He was working in you five minutes ago. He was working in you last night while you were sleeping. I choose to focus my thoughts on these truths instead of on my circumstances! God loves our faith. The perfecting of our faith is more precious to Him than gold 1 Peter Above all else, don't be a quitter.
EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY ABOVE
Prayer Starter: Oh, Lord, help me to make you bigger in my eyes and believe You can do the impossible in my life. At any time you can unsubscribe and remove your consent.
We respect your privacy. Your email will not be shared.
Great to have you on-board!
Don't have an account? Start Here.
Forgot your password? Reset Password. Already have an account?
Our Blog - Exceedingly Abundantly Above
Sign In. If you've forgotten your password, enter your e-mail address and we'll send you an e-mail telling you how to recover it. Daily Devo.
- The Guerrilla Factory: The Making of Special Forces Officers, the Green Berets.
- Massachusetts Covered Bridges.
- Ephesians 3:20 NKJV!
- Blaze (Ember Series Book 3).
- The Columbia Guide to Social Work Writing.
- Exceedingly, abundantly above all than we ask or think… | International Ministries.
- Exceedingly, Abundantly, Above & Beyond | Daily Devo - Joyce Meyer Ministries!
Like Button. Share to Facebook Share. Share to Twitter Tweet. Share to Pinterest Pin.
Day 8: Exceeding Abundantly Above | Rick Renner Ministries
Thank You! Prayer request submitted. First Name. Last Name. Postal Code. Close Prayer Request. Address 1.